Power Steering Conversion Kit 1967-71 Ford Car V8
Special Price $1,274.00 Regular Price $1,391.99
Conversion Kit, Power Steering, V8, Fairlane, Ranchero, Torino, 1967-1971
Take Control of your car!!
Mid-Size Ford power steering conversion kit for cars with factory Bendix style power steering and collapsible steering column. V-8 small block & big block Ford applications only.
Speed Superstore now offers an integral power steering conversion for your midsize or full size Ford car.
Conversion boxes are remanufactured modern integral power steering gearboxes.
The integral power steering gearboxes provide true modern power steering feel, feedback, and a sporty 16:1 ratio. SS has remanufactured these boxes to bolt directly to the factory mounting location and to fit the stock steering linkage without any interference or modification of the shock tower.
Eliminate your leaky control valve and feel the road with a new integral power steering conversion from SS. Factory columns will need shortened for clearance. Cars with factory power steering will require either a drag link adapter or a manual steering center link.
- Steering Column Must Be Shortened To Fit Conversion Box
- Steering Column Modifications Can Be Extensive On Column Shift Cars
- Power Conversion Box May Not Fit With Factory Clutch Linkage
- Gearbox Mounts Inside Left Frame Rail
- 16:1 Ratio With 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- 11/16-36 Splined Input Shaft
- 1-1/8" GM Manual 32 + 4 Master Sector Shaft
- Both Hose Fittings Are 16MM Metric Flare
- Return Fitting Is Closest To Input Shaft
- For Cars With Original Bendix Style Power Steering
Power Steering Slave Cylinder Included:No
Power Steering Control Valve Included:No
|year make model||V8, Fairlane, Ranchero, Torino, 1967-1971|
Write Your Own Review