- Privacy Statement California Automotive Engine Warehouse INC. DBA: Speed Shop Store
- Speedshopstore.com knows that you care about how your information is used and shared. We value our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy. All technically feasible steps are taken to protect your information. We do not sell or rent personal information. This policy applies to the speedshopstore.com owned and operated website, and describes our privacy and security practices for the entire site.
What Information Do We Collect?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information which allows us to better serve you. The types of information we collect is described in the following sections.
Information You Give Us
All Credit Card information is Received by completely different sites : we have partnered with Authorize.net and PayPal when you finally decide to purchase a product ,you leave our site when you choose checkout, and go to fully encripted site's that handle your critical personal information. We do not collect credit card information.
When you create an account, sign up for one of our services, purchase products, or communicate with us, we may ask you for information such as your name, phone number, email address, or other personal information. You may choose not to provide certain information, but some features or services may not be available without it.
- Log Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. , like many other companies that operate websites, records this basic website activity information. Doing so helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. We review the IP addresses of our visitors for the purposes of system administration, to improve website content, and to verify web traffic to our site.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser either to notify you when you receive cookies, or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that certain areas of many sites may not function properly if you set your browser to not accept cookies or if you reject cookies. Many anti-spyware/adware programs flag and/or delete persistent cookies like ours just to be on the safe side, but our cookies will never adversely affect the performance of your computer or your browser.
Information from Mobile
When you visit our website from your phone, we may receive information about your mobile device and location as well as a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide services like messages, notifications, advertising, and other personalized content to you.
Information from Email Communication
If you are opted-in to receive marketing emails from us, the third-party email service provider we use collects data based on your interaction with our emails. We use this data to help us make emails more useful or interesting to our customers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources may include updated delivery and address information from shipping providers or other third parties, which we use to deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase information, and page-view information from some third parties we partner with for technical, shipping, advertising/marketing, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through search engines, search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and information from third-party financial institutions, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud, and to offer certain credit or financial offers to some customers.
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
In addition to any usage explained in sections of this policy, we may use collected data to provide and improve our services and communications. This is not limited to, but may include, using data to make automated decisions based on browsing or purchase history, and interaction with forms of communication from us, such as email, chat, or SMS messages; as well as sending/transferring data internationally for shipping and order fulfillment purposes.
Do We Share Information We Receive?
Protecting your information is important to us. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information from customers for commercial purposes. We may share customer information in the following ways:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We partner with other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These partners have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
How Is Your Information Protected?
The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. Our site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information once it is in our records. Your access to some services and content is password protected for security purposes. Companies under the direct control of speedshopstore.com may share information with one another, but each of our companies are equally committed to protecting your privacy.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100-percent secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, speedshopstore.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or our online products or services. However, once we receive your transmission, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How Can You Help Protect Your Information?
We recommend that you do not divulge your user name and password to anyone. speedshopstore.com will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your account or service, and close out of the browser window at the end of each session, especially if you use a public or shared computer.
What Other Information Should You Know?
- Links to Other Sites: This website owned and operated by California Automotive Engine Warehouse INC. DBA: Speed Shop Store may contain links to other third-party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties. speedshopstore.com strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.
- Data Access: You can log in to your account to access personal information, and in some cases, to update it. Your name, phone number, email address, billing and shipping addresses, order history, wish list, customer reviews, questions and answers, and email preferences are some examples of the information you can access in your account.
- Child Privacy: speedshopstore.com does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 should submit personally identifiable information to speedshopstore.com only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, speedshopstore.com will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like it to be removed, you may do so by contacting us.
- California Automotive Engine Warehouse INC. DBA: Speed Shop Store 16155 Sierra Lakes Parkway Fontana Calif.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- - Speedshopstore.com's Payment Card Industry (PCI) is based on the standards identified by the Data Security Standards (DSS). We review and test our online security measures regularly, as does our hosting network. These measures include:
- - We subscribe to an advanced fraud detection system which is a set of transaction filters and IP tools designed to protect our customers and prevent fraudulent usage of their personal information.
- - All data input during a user's session is encrypted during transmission sessions are logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Vulnerability Testing
- - We maintain anti-virus software and firewalls and our hosting provider regularly performs testing on our sites perimeter.
- - Our hosting network monitors for security events 24/7/365 and responds immediately to any perceived threat.