The BB8 header is designed to fit Big Block engines in 1968-1987 Chevy pickups. Clears all stock steering and chassis components. If you are changing the location of the motor in chassis, be sure to check the dimensions listed below to make sure the headers will still fit.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine : Big Block Chevy 396-454, 502
Primary Tube Diameter : 1-7/8"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 20 LBS / 9.07 KGS
* 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
* 3/8" Thick Flange
* Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
* Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
* Made in the USA
* Header Bolt Set
* Angle Collector Reducer Set
* Our Aluminized Ceramic Coating is available and RECOMMENDED on all Sanderson Headers. We apply a multi-layer inside and outside silver ceramic coating in-house to meet our high standards of quality, and polish the coated header to a high luster. This coating provides aerospace and military technology to your vehicle to control the heat in your engine bay, improve cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases, and increase the longevity of your header investment.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image above left that describes engine sides.
|year make model||396 402 427 454 496 502 Big Block Chevy|
There are no product questions yet.