Our new Twister outside chassis header offers a unique look to roadster header design while including important features to make your installation easy and trouble-free. Mufflered exhaust collectors (baffled) are integrated into the header, and finish-matched turnouts are included. No need for an under-chassis exhaust system!
Available in thermal ceramic coating or plain steel. Price changes are shown automatically when selected below.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
NOTE: Under chassis adapters sold separately
Engine : Small Block Ford 289-302, 351W
Primary Tube Diameter : 1-5/8"
Collector Diameter : 3½"
Weight : 40 Lbs / 18 Kg
* 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
* 3/8" Thick Flange
* Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
* Mufflered collectors
* Matching Finish Turnouts included!
* Made in the USA
* Header Bolt Set
* Our Aluminized Ceramic Coating is available and RECOMMENDED on all Sanderson Headers. We apply a multi-layer inside and outside silver ceramic coating in-house to meet our high standards of quality, and polish the coated header to a high luster. This coating provides aerospace and military technology to your vehicle to control the heat in your engine bay, improve cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases, and increase the longevity of your header investment.
* Copper Collector Gaskets are recommended for all Sanderson headers
Limited 5-Year Warranty
1. Sanderson 5-yr Warranty The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market ... Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
2. Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
3. Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header.
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image above left that describes engine sides.
|year make model||289, 302, 351W Small Block Ford|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Visit Our Entertainment
800- 407- 9112